Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Finding Inspiration

Today I thought I would discuss with all of you Blogs/Vlogs that inspire me.
Every journey starts somewhere and before I started on this one I did some online research as to what other people are and have accomplished. I was trying to gain some insight and motivation as to where to begin and what to do so I searched Blogs and Vlogs trying to find some inspiration, trying to find a connection with where that person is or was and where I am now, the following are my favorites of what I have found.

In no particular order here are my favorites and why:
 (click images for links)

1 - Image result for loseitlikelauren Lauren is fun, honest and real. She shows her emotions and doesn't hide her struggle. She has lost 147 pounds and just works hard to motivate others. You will laugh and cry and just feel inspired when you watch her videos. 

2 - Image result for 300 pounds and running Name says it all. Again very realistic in talking about the challenges of an obese man who decides to take up running. He talks a lot about what others won't and finds the humor in most everything.

3.   Decent Vlog nice to see before and afters and helpful hints/

4 -  On Instagram there is The_Walking_Joey which is a phenomenal feed. Joey was 661 pounds and has lost 156lbs in less than a year so far! (started 6/13/15). Great story and good at progress reports.

5 - Without The Weight another good blog for tips and for motivation



Anyways here was a few of my faves that I regularly check out. Please take the time to check out their pages and accounts and give them some positive encouragement.! 
While searching within for your inspiration go online and find inspiration through others, knowing you are not alone in this struggle.



No comments:

Post a Comment