Sunday, December 4, 2016

Starting over again

I feel like I am starting over again. The count down to the restart of getting back to my goals from what was first laid out at the begining of the year. I do feel like I have a better head start to achieving my goals as I have already had a bunch of sessions with my trainer and am more familiar with the equipment at the gym. I almost feel like you do when you have bought your movie ticket to Harry Potter or The Force Awakens, I have my ticket and just anticipating the start of the adventure; will it be a success or an utter flop?
Image result for weight loss inspiration meme
I know I put alot of pressure on myself and set un-realistic goals at times for what I want to achieve in my weightloss journey. I am trying to take a step back from that pressure but I dont want to step too far away from it at the same time. Slow and steady wins the race I know but I have always been results driven. I want to push myself to be better; I want to push myself to be more than I am; I want to change my life and my health; I have just had enough of being over-weight and not living to my full potential and happiness.
Image result for weight loss inspiration meme
I have talked before about the difficulty starting new habits and it worries me that I may fail again. I realize that it is natural to feel anxiety and have doubts but I have listened to these doubts all my life; I have fought through them to find out if they are valid or not and will do so again. Life is worth fighting this internal battle and I will do battle every time I have these self doubts. I must question it all in order to improve what I am not satisfied with. I must battle the negative thoughts that hold me back from being my true self. I must push through even when I feel like I can't because I have to face my fears and doubts head on. 
Image result for weight loss inspiration meme
So hopefully a week from now I will have started facing these issues head on again and be on my way to my goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment